The McCall Area Chamber of Commerce and Visitor’s Bureau seeks an energetic, self-motivated person to join our front office team. This position will greet visitors both in the office and on the phone. In addition, this person will assist in bookkeeping and record management. Excellent customer service skills required and QuickBooks experience preferred. Other key position requirements include: adaptability, multi-tasking, strong organizational skills with excellent phone and people skills. This position is 30 hours per week and the pay range is $11-$14 DOE. Current hours of operation include Monday – Saturday with evening or special event hours occasionally required. Please send your resume to Lindsey Harris email@example.com. This position will be open until filled.
Completed applications will include the following items to be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Either a complete resume or the completed application form with at least two(2) references
- Willingness to complete a background check
- Written response to the following questions in a cover letter:
- What are your professional goals and how will this position help you to achieve them?
- What functions or services does the McCall Area Chamber provide that contributes most to the success of its members and our community? Which one of those aspects resonates with you in particular and why?
Thank you for applying and please contact Lindsey at the Chamber with any questions!