Festival of Trees Holiday Bazaar Vendors
Thank you for your interest in participating in the Holiday Bazaar at the Festival of Trees!
Setup Date: Wednesday, November 23rd from 9am – 5pm
Event Dates: Friday, November 25, 2016 and Saturday, November 26, 2016
We have a limited number of spaces so please follow our vendor application process closely:
- Fees: Vendors will pay a $50 fee to the MACCVB.
- Taxes: Each vendor will be provided a form to track the 1% tax that is required by the City of McCall. The Chamber will collect the funds each day of the event and are responsible for paying the City of McCall.
- Vendor Application period is open until Friday, October 28th and notification will be made to the vendors of their confirmed space no later than Friday, November 4th. Not all applicants will be accepted. Your application will not be considered if it’s not submitted with the fee.
- All items must be original work and created/crafted by the vendor. Duplication of art or craft will be limited. No dealer or agents will be allowed. No commercial production work, flea market or swap meet type items will be allowed. No food or perishable items are allowed for sale. All items for sale, tables and chairs must be inside the selling space you are assigned; the aisles must be kept clear.
- The McCall Area Chamber of Commerce and Visitors Bureau reserves the right to photograph, and/or videotape the items for sale, booth displays and related content for advertising purposes. They shall also retain the rights to said photos and/or videotape. The Chamber reserves the right to deny any vendor to sell their items if they are deemed inappropriate in any manner. No refund will be given to vendors that are no shows for the event.