Join the McCall Chamber
Your McCall Area Chamber of Commerce is a non profit organization, run by volunteers that exist to “Promote and Support the McCall Area Community and Mountain Lifestyle”
We exist to “Promote and Support the McCall Area Community and Mountain Lifestyle.”
We accomplish this by:
- Driving traffic up 55 and down 95:
- Placing over $100,000 in advertising on TV and radio in the Treasure Valley and Eastern Washington.
- Maintaining visitmccall.org (mccallchamber.org) as a vacation planning tool and to promote our members. This site averages 120,000 unique users per year with close to 500,000 page views annually.
- Promoting the McCall Area at Golf, Ski, Snowmobile and Mountain Bike Tourism shows
- Organizing and Promoting 4th of July, Winter Carnival and other events.
- Creating and Promoting shoulder season events.
- Printing a visitors guide.
- Providing opportunities for Members to promote their business via:
- mccallchamber.org Website, Events Calendar, e-mail blasts, and more.
- Strengthen Local Businesses:
- Visitors Center, Referrals, Networking, and Education.
We use your dues to run the Visitor Bureau and cover logistics associated with maintaining a storefront. Our volunteers seek grants to pay for advertising, trade shows, media relations, public relations, social media, photography
and videography stock, event promotion, fireworks and the McCall Area Chamber website.
We are committed to maintaining a desirable quality of life featuring year round recreational opportunities, as well as a thriving economic climate. We work with citizen groups, the City and County governments, as well as local
businesses and outlaying communities to promote economic development.
(based on “Full Time Equivalent” Employees or “FTE”)